Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Human beings and their beliefs... and singledom with minority's beliefs.

They say they accept you, they say they try not to convert you, but still they talk of silly habits of your religion, still they preach about Christ.
How stupid they think I am?

Honestly speaking I miss that blessing I had in last spring, as it was never an issue that I believe in what I believe in... he just loved me. And with his love he was real Christian, allow me to say that he was, and is, a better Christian than those who preach about their Lord and saviour. He's a better Christian, or a believer, than those who visit their temples and read their holy scriptures like Devil reads a Bible...
If someone is a man of G-d he is, as in the end religious tolerance seems to be so rare, too rare, quality in human beings...

I admit, after we crashed, I lost my light for a while. I did ask from G-d why it happened, and G-d never answered to me. And I wondered what I had done, what I had done to have to live trough it.
I have come to a conclusion that there is a meaning: he gave me hope for human kind, he changed me for the better. And he is, still, a blessing.

Now, something happened today, something you may deduce from the first lines of this entry. That something made me think about how likely it is to find someone who's not only intellectually, emotionally etc. compatible, but who accepts me. Really accepts me and those silly habits and odd ways to worship...

Or maybe I should just grow that wart on top of my nose, convert and stay alone for the rest of my life. At least I'd avoid all the fuss with religion... but I still can't believe that in 2007 religion can be such an issue to intelligent, civilised individuals.

G-d forbid us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home