Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ah well...

I fell in love with man who's baptized as Catholic - but isn't very religious based on what I know of him.
I don't know should I be worried, but I'm not a tad worried about that.

And fact is that he loves me as I am. When you find someone like him you don't actually think anymore will religion be issue or not.
At least I don't. And I don't actually think it makes me any worse person than I am. I happen to believe that things happen for a reason.
And this lucky accident... we never meant to fall for each others, but we did. We who have so different backgrounds, we who come from so different parts of the world... we met in last place of cyberspace where you could think of finding someone who complements you.

Maybe I'm delusional, but I don't believe in coincidences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home